/

Excuse Me?! Connecticut Restaurant Closed After A Decomposing Body Leaks Through the Ceiling

Spread the love

Restaurant Shut Down After Decomposing Body Leaks Through Ceiling

Here’s something you don’t hear every day: A restaurant in Windsor, Connecticut is closed after a decomposing body in an apartment above the facility  leaked through the ceiling.

According to reports

Spread the love
'Closed' sign hanging in eating establishment's doorway

Source: Bryan Mullennix / Getty

Restaurant Shut Down After Decomposing Body Leaks Through Ceiling

Here’s something you don’t hear every day: A restaurant in Windsor, Connecticut is closed after a decomposing body in an apartment above the facility  leaked through the ceiling.

According to reports from Vice, the police were called to the building after a neighbor reported that she hadn’t seen the deceased within the past several days. Before an officer could make it to the apartment, he was pulled aside by an employee of the Siam Corner Thai Kitchen downstairs, who said that a strange liquid was coming through the ceiling, along with a very strong smell.

“I went into the restaurant and discovered a reddish brown substance dripping from the ceiling located behind the front counter of the restaurant,” Officer Ryan Wilder wrote in a report about the incident. “It appeared that the dripping substance was possibly blood.

When Wilder finally went upstairs, he found the source of the fluid: a body that had been dead for several days and was decomposing. “It was readily apparent that [they] had been deceased for several days, as his body had begun stages of decomposition,” the officer’s report said.

WTNH reports that no foul play was suspected and that a biohazard company completed remediation of the scene in the apartment.

The restaurant has now closed temporarily, but now, it’s not because of the decomposing body. The leaking fluids have been cleaned, but they did reveal that the ceiling wasn’t up to code. The restaurant shared that they were closed for renovations on their Facebook page.

“We [are] currently closed to bring the restaurant into compliance with all current fire codes,” a anonymous staffer who spoke to Vice said. “We hope we can open next week.”

https://5452652538fmdl65pdobz6pybx.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=HOP_GAMES

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

You may have missed

Loading cart ⌛️ ...
%d bloggers like this: