Uncategorized

Judge Shuts The Game Down, Still Has To Pay Up $7 Milli To Victim + Joe Budden Has THIS To Say After Eminem Dissed Him

 photo thegameshutdown.png

The Game is trying to keep from coughing up that $7 million he owes a victim who claims she was sexually assaulted on his reality show, but the judge isn’t having it. Get the latest on his appeal, plus what Joe Budden has to say to Eminem after he dissed him inside…

A judge isn’t trying to hear anything else The Game has to say about the $7 million judgement he owes a sexual assault victim. He tried to get it appealed and the judge was like, nah bruh. Pay up!

As we’ve previously reported, Priscilla Rainey claims she was sexually assaulted by The Game – real name Jaceyon Taylor – during production as a contestant on his VH1 dating show “She’s Got Game.” She won a $7.1 million lawsuit against the Game and the rapper has been doing everything he can not to pay up.

He sued Viacom for $20 million because he felt THEY should have to pay for choosing her to star on the show, but he lost. Then, Viacom sued him for over $35,000 in attorney fees and that’s still pending.

Following that, Game filed a motion for a new trial claiming the judgment was too high and there wasn’t enough evidence to support the multi-million dollar verdict. However, the judge shut that ish down.

The Blast reports:

On August 31, Judge Gary Feinerman came back with his decision on The Game’s motion and shut down the rapper’s attempt to get a new trial.

He rips apart the rapper in his order, saying the jury’s verdict was well-supported by the evidence. He points to numerous witnesses who backed up Rainey’s story.

“Whether the jury’s verdict was against the weight of the evidence is not a close question,” the judge wrote. “Rainey’s testimony alone would have formed a sufficient basis for the verdict. Smith’s testimony regarding Rainey’s demeanor immediately following the incident, coupled with the video showing Taylor’s failure to deny her allegations when she confronted him on the bus, served as unnecessary icing on the cake.”

The judge notes that the millions awarded is not monstrously excessive, stating, “The unauthorized touching of a woman’s vagina and other intimate areas is a reprehensible act, particularly when done in front of a crowd of onlookers.”

Feinerman continued, “The court has already reviewed Taylor’s vile responses to Rainey’s initial effort on the tour bus to discuss the battery (“What you can do is be a woman and shut up”; “Get off this bus before you get your ass strangled”; “I’ll f**king choke your a** up”), and to her filing this lawsuit (“other ‘Tranny Panty’ activity in her past that makes this false claim irrelevant”), which confirm that a punitive damages award is eminently reasonable.”

He also took issue with The Game missing the first day of the court trial, saying the rapper believed he did not have to go because Derrick Rose missed the first day in his sexual assault trial. The judge points out Rose sought approval to miss his first day unlike The Game, who had no permission or professional obligation to attend to.

The judge says the rapper then tried to use a dental emergency to continue the trial, which was contradicted by Snapchat posts he made showing him “smoking (something) in a dark room with flashing pink lights at 2:44 a.m” the day after the alleged dental work.

Finally, he points to various other legal matters The Game has been involved in over the years. He says the rapper has a “consistent history of defaults and failures to appear in court, and even for trial, in several other cases.”

“Failing to appear in court,” the judge wrote, “whether for a trial or hearing, whether in a civil or criminal proceeding, is just something Taylor does.”

The judge denied the motion for a new trial and ordered the verdict and judgment to stand.

 

Lordt, Jaceyon!

In rap beef news…

 

See you guys tmw at 8am sharp…. #joebuddenpodcast

A post shared by CCD of Spotify | EP at Revolt (@joebudden) on

//www.instagram.com/embed.js

Folks have been waiting for Joe Budden to respond to Eminem after he called him out on his surprise KAMIKAZE album. Now, he has and he’s real gangsta with it.

The retired MC responded to Em on his podcast, letting Em know that he’s the better MC and has been for the last decade. Oh?

“I heard the album, and because I don’t think you know all the members that were in the group, I don’t really think you know our history,” Joe said. Then he started referring to himself in third person, saying, “Let me tell you what Joe Budden has thought this entire time. I’ve been better than you this entire f*cking decade!”

Sheesh.

“In my rapper brain, I’m a content n*gga,” he continued. “You gotta say something. You have not said anything for the better part of a whole f*cking decade. How could I be mesmerized by someone I thought I was better than? You don’t think it’s odd that you’ve said my name more as adversaries more than when I was there.”

Hmm…will Joe come out of retirement? He didn’t rule it out. Peep the clips above and below:

 

The energy I’m on this morning. #joebuddenpodcast

A post shared by CCD of Spotify | EP at Revolt (@joebudden) on

//www.instagram.com/embed.js

 

You can listen to the full podcast below:

 

EXTRAS:

1. Carmelo Anthony is battling it out in court with a woman who has been making outrageous claims that he stalked and kidnapped her children. Obviously, the NBA player denies it all. STORY

Photos: Getty


Source: theybf

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.